Jan 15th, 2018
In this final part (for now) of the "Scaling from $0 - $1m Annual Recurring Revenue" episodes, we focus on "commercials". What do we mean by commercials? It's the financial, investment and legal aspects of managing the business. Things we cover include:
- How to value your company when raising finance, when you are still pre-revenue
- Why giving away too much of the company in an investment round is a bad idea
- How to look at your Total Addressable Market
- Why you need a lawyer
- How much can you negotiate with your investor over the terms of the deal?
- Why you should do the Due Diligence on your investor, too.
Find out about ScreenCloud: screen.cloud